Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day At Caproni's Restaurant A Big Success


Maysville's French Quarter Hotel

It was a busy musical weekend for me. Friday night I played at Giuseppe's in Lexington. On Saturday I played at Caproni's in Maysville. Since I was also booked to play at Caproni's on Sunday, they put me up at the Maysville French Quarter Hotel on Saturday night. The stay brought back fond memories of eleven years ago when I played Fridays and Saturdays at the French Quarter and stayed there many weekends.


Despite the lousy weather, the annual Mother's Day Grand Buffet at Caproni's was a tremendous success. Over 400 people braved the stormy weather and enjoyed themselves at Maysville's finest restaurant.


I played to a packed house









Everyone Had A Great Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home