Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tower Of Power Tickets Now Available For 4/17/09 Show In Danville

I am pumped up as I have secured tickets for the Tower of Power concert to be held 4/17/09 at Norton Center For The Arts on the campus of Centre College in Danville. This concert has not yet been announced on the Norton Center website and there is no link on that site to purchase tickets. Over the past month, I have been calling the Norton Center ticket office every day or so for ticket availability updates. Yesterday, they agreed to release tickets to me. I was able to pick any seats in the house, except for the first four rows which are reserved for sponsors of the concert. I will be sitting in the center of the fifth row. I have told some of my TOP friends and they, too, have secured prime seats already. The phone number for the ticket office is 859-236-4692.

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2009 4:44 PM, Blogger David Hall said...

Ticket info is now available on the Norton Center For The Arts website: http://www.nortoncenter.com/upcoming-schedule/1-the-newlin-hall-series/152-tower-of-power

 
At April 14, 2009 9:52 PM, Anonymous Tom said...

I'll be there too. Just found your blog. A fellow UK band member. Your favorite expression was..."Can you dig it? I knew that you could..." -TG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home