Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jazz Presentation At Clark County Public Library


A couple weeks ago I had a great time at the Clark County Public Library playing and sharing musical experiences with old and new friends. I enjoyed seeing John Maruskin, Jeff Sames, Michelle Sames, Kyle Fugate, and others.



John, my college "Creative Writing" teacher, invited me to present a program of music and stories. He emailed the day of the performance to check on any last minute items that I might need. With tongue firmly in cheek, I replied to him, writing that when I perform, it is necessary that the employer provide me with a deli tray, M & M's (no red ones), Snapple Diet Peach Tea, and a Balinese massage. Below is a photo of what John had waiting for me at the gig.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home