Sunday, May 07, 2006

Saturday Night At Caproni's Restaurant




Located on Rosemary Clooney Street in Maysville, Caproni's Restaurant is the finest restaurant in town. The scenic view of boats on the river and frequent trains passing by make for a special ambience like no other.


It seems like the room was made for a sax player, as the acoustics are just right for my alto, tenor, and soprano. I always enjoy playing there. I am fortunate to have a nice following of friends from the area that frequently come out to enjoy the great food and to hear me play.

2 Comments:

At June 03, 2013 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read This spencer kobren propecia side effects - propecia side effects itchy

 
At July 27, 2013 4:29 AM, Anonymous downtown la wedding venues said...

I could not agree A little bit in a hurry, did not get to read everything but will definitely come back later to finish everything. I don’t know if my comment is going to pop up because I’m not very tech savvy, hopefully I can get this right!. a remarkable

 

Post a Comment

<< Home