Friday, September 07, 2007

David Hall Playing At Signature Club Of Lansdowne


The Signature Club of Lansdowne is widely regarded as one of the finest supper club facilities in this area. Signature Club management heard me playing sax the other night at Giuseppe's, enjoyed my music, and then offered me the opportunity to play a series of gigs for them. I will be playing on the patio at the club on Tuesday evenings over the next month. They will have me move inside to play if the weather does not cooperate.

I am certainly looking forward to these gigs. I have not played at this beautiful facility in many years. I fondly remember playing private parties here back when the facility was known as The Lansdowne Club. I played wedding receptions, anniversary parties, corporate parties, club functions, and the annual Big Blue Bash. They have undergone a great deal of renovation and have the facility looking fabulous. These new gigs should be fun.

1 Comments:

At September 07, 2007 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the new gig. It is well-deserved. It appears that you about to run out of nights of the week to play. Then what??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home