Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Pointer Sisters Excite Maysville


It's always a treat working in Maysville on the Rosemary Clooney Festival weekend. Last night the fabulous Pointer Sisters brought their high energy show to town. The impressive and powerful sound system allowed the familiar melody lines of "I'm So Excited", "Jump", and "Fire" to be heard throughout the whole downtown area.

Each year many celebrities attend the festival. I enjoyed talking again with Nick Clooney, Steve Henry, Attorney General Greg Stumbo, 2000 Miss America Heather French and many other neat people.


Former Cincinnati Bengal star Ickey Woods was in attendance this year. I had a great time talking Bengals football with him. I found him to be a delightful guy. He was one of my favorite players during that great Bengals Super Bowl season.


After the big concert, I performed solo for The Pointer Sisters and their band. Later it was fun hanging out with them talking about music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home