Sunday, December 02, 2007

Caproni's Restaurant Is Ready For Christmas

On the way to my gig yesterday I listened to the radio broadcast of the evil North Carolina Tar Heels easily handling my UK Wildcats. When the game ended I listened to the fan call-in show and heard the callers vent their frustation. Just before I arrived at Caproni's, I was not in the best of moods.

As I pulled the gigmobile into the restaurant parking lot, suddenly everything was all better. The Christmas lights are back again at Caproni's! It was like seeing a friend I had missed for a while. Beautiful interior Christmas decorations also made for a warm feeling. I quit thinking about the UK loss and began thinking about the jazzy Christmas tunes I would play for my friends during the evening.







Caproni's on Rosemary Clooney Street during the Christmas season...it's so nice that it helps take the sting off of a Wildcat loss to the Tar Heels.

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2013 5:51 AM, Anonymous ny wedding venue said...

I discovered your weblog web site on google and test a couple of of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the superb operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Searching for forward to studying extra from you afterward!…

 

Post a Comment

<< Home