Monday, January 30, 2006

Autographs

I've always enjoyed getting autographs. I have tons of them. Some of my favorites that I have personally obtained include Muhammed Ali, Woody Herman, Pete Rose, Sonny Stitt, Bob Gibson, Dan Issel, Yusef Lateef, Carson Palmer, Dexter Gordon, Crystal Gayle, Donny Osmond, Joe Torre, Phil Woods, Tubby Smith, Rudi Johnson, Sonny Rollins, Chad Johnson, Ernie Ford, Justin Smith, Urbie Green, Johnny Bench, Marie Osmond, Buddy Rich, Junior Walker, David Clayton-Thomas, The Kingston Trio, Mitch McConnell, Maynard Ferguson, Christopher Cross, Percy Sledge, Robert Lamm, Jerry Claiborne, Cawood Ledford, Chris Perry, Andy Williams, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Rahsaan Roland Kirk, Arnie Lawrence, McCoy Tyner, Kenny Walker, Marvin Lewis, Buddy DeFranco, Tony Perez, Chubby Checker, Dermotti Dawson, Don Gullett, Derrick Ramsey, Helen Reddy, Denny Crum, and Joe Hall. I could be mistaken, but I don't remember any of these folks asking for mine!

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not mistaken!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home