Monday, July 17, 2006

Melody Must Be Having Fun at GSP

We assume daughter Melody is having a good time on her five week stay at the Governor's Scholar Program at Centre College. We must "assume", because we are not hearing much from her! She did call me ten days ago and talked for about a minute telling me that she was having fun, but that she couldn't talk long because she and her friends were getting ready to throw frisbee.

Each day I visit the Centre College GSP Photo Album to see if I can find a picture of Melody. I was happy to find one of her this morning.


I see that she (on the right) looks happy. I am pleased with the friends she is choosing (not a 250 pound middle linebacker or 6'9" power forward without a shirt so as to display tatoos).

1 Comments:

At August 05, 2006 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home