Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Announcement

Men are coming out of the woodwork to make public announcements that they may be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. At this time I would like to state, for the record, that there is absolutely no way that I am the father of the child. I am not entitled to any money, custody, visitation, or anything having to do with with anything or anyone associated with the recent events. If other men would step forward, as I have done, and announce their non-association with Anna Nicole, perhaps the search for the father would yield faster results.

6 Comments:

At February 13, 2007 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby is not mine either.

 
At February 14, 2007 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sax Man, I do not think it's my baby either. I am usually sober and think that I would remember the occurrence necessary to have produced the baby. I have no recollection of such occurrence.

 
At February 19, 2007 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It ain't mine.

 
At March 02, 2007 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is not my baby.

 
At March 11, 2007 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave: I would like to be able to join you guys and disclaim any knowlege or association with this child. However ... I cannot be certain. You see, I once made a deposit at my bank ... the Sperm Bank and Trust ... and I cannot be certain that this deposit has not been mishandled. Alternatively, perhaps if Anna considered artificial birthing & saught after the very finest of genes, she could have easily have been directed to my deposit. I will be checking very soon as to the status of my banking account, after which I may revisit this site to update the record.

 
At March 11, 2007 9:59 PM, Blogger David Hall said...

I look forward to your full report regarding this matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home