Thursday, April 12, 2007

Parking Meter Solution


I played a gig a couple of weeks ago at the Otis A. Singletary Center For The Arts. When I pulled up next to the building to find a place to park and unload my stuff, I was pleasantly surprised to find a bagged parking meter with my name on it. How convenient! You know you've made the big time when you see your name bagged on a parking meter.

Loading and unloading is much easier when one has such a great parking place. It also made for free parking! This experience gave me a great idea. I'm going to print up a sign similar to the one pictured above and put it to use on parking meters at future gigs. I plan to use it often. I wish I had thought of this years ago.

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2007 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Hall, let me see is he the third base coach for the Reds?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home