Sunday, March 11, 2007

Playing For President Bill Clinton

I am booked to play at a political event later this month where former President Bill Clinton is a scheduled guest. My instructions are to bring an extra saxophone and sunglasses so that he can join me onstage to play some blues. I am certainly looking forward to meeting and playing music with him on my bandstand. Hopefully my photographer will snap some good photos of Prez and Saxman onstage together. Stay tuned for blog photos and perhaps an audio clip.

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know Lester do you think you can get off from the "plant" to go play?

Mighty fine, all right, you best be on your best behavior. And will Mercury records be there?

Mighty fine, mighty fine

 
At March 14, 2007 10:54 AM, Blogger David Hall said...

Alright, mighty fine, mighty fine. I'll be coming from my gig at the Johnny Mack Brown High School. I'll want to look my best, so I'll probably stop by to get clipped at Burford's Barber Shop beforehand. It's all part of being in show business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home