Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Another Fun Gig For Dad & Me


Dad and I played a fun gig at a Richmond farm recently. We set up the bandstand on a farm utility trailer and played for an enthusiastic crowd of about 200 people.


Guests were treated to a ride around the farm on a wagon. Everyone had a great time.


Big shots and influential kingpins were in attendance. Mr. McDonald gave me some hot stock market tips and and later presented Dad a coupon for a free Happy Meal. It doesn't get much better than that.

2 Comments:

At October 09, 2007 5:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't like Clowns!
BW

 
At October 10, 2007 7:52 AM, Blogger David Hall said...

That was evident at the downtown 4th of July celebration a few years ago. I don't think I've ever seen you move as fast as when that clown approached you. And to think, he may have been a friend of Ronald McDonald and had access to free Happy Meals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home