Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy And Having Fun

It's been hectic for me lately, but fun nevertheless. Last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I worked at Giuseppe's. Saturday morning I gave sax and clarinet lessons, and that night worked at Caproni's Restaurant. Sunday afternoon Kim Harrod and I went fishing at Cave Run Lake. On Monday I set up my new Yamaha WX5 midi wind controller.

This is my fourth WX5. I've also worn out three WX7's. I've kept all of the old ones and plan to send them to Yamaha's repair facility and later sell them on eBay when they are restored to good playing condition.

Tonight I worked at The Signature Club of Lansdowne. I was able to leave a little early due to threatening rain clouds and make it back to Richmond to see the end of Matthew's baseball game. Tomorrow I'll give the new WX5 an extended testing session during my gig at Giuseppe's. Being busy is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home