Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Crowd Last Night At Signature Club Of Lansdowne

When I first arrived at my Signature Club gig last night, I was a little irritated that the lower parking lot was closed for repair. I generally park and unload my equipment in that lot and then have easy access (no steps) to the bandstand on the patio. Last night I had to park in the upper lot and move my equipment down the stairs. With some help from a friend at the club, I was able to get everything down the stairs and set up.

I had a pretty large crowd. Former UK football star and Cleveland Browns starting quarterback Tim Couch came by for dinner. I've always been a fan and followed his career closely. He is now a broadcaster and is the football analyst on the local Wildcat games.

I don't know how much longer these patio gigs will last, as cooler weather is approaching. It certainly has been fun working them during the nice weather this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home