Monday, October 30, 2006

Big Day For Michelle



Michelle had a wonderful day Sunday. We had a picnic before the Bengals/Falcons game and then had a big time in the stadium parking lot with the tailgaters. She loved seeing the horse and then watching the crazy football fans preparing for the game.


This dude sitting on the bench reading his book has been there every time we go by. I was curious as to what he was reading, so I introduced myself and saw that he was reading John Coltrane's biography. The reader was really shy and didn't say a word to me. Oh well, if he was reading the Coltrane book he had to be pretty cool.

Later that evening I took Michelle and her twin brother Matt to "Terror on Tates Creek", a Halloween haunted trail. They both were scared and loved every minute of it. It was a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home