Monday, June 09, 2008

Michelle Outfishes Me At Wood Creek Lake


An excited and happy Michelle let me know that she caught a bigger fish than me yesterday. She also empasized on numerous occasions during our drive home that she had caught the MOST fish.

Michelle and I went to Wood Creek Lake late yesterday afternoon after Matthew's baseball game. We were on the water around 5:00 and fished until 8:30. Michelle caught a three pound catfish using a night crawler as bait. She also hooked many sunfish and bluegill. I caught a decent bass and a few bluegill.

We had a great time and look forward to the next trip to the lake. I am probably even more anxious than Michelle to go back, as I need to catch more than her in order to quiet her fish smack.

1 Comments:

At July 04, 2008 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Michelle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home