Saturday, September 20, 2008

Playing The Fall Fashion Show At Lexington Country Club


On Thursday I played for the 2008 Fall Fashion Show at Lexington Country Club. The show featured clothing inspired by New York City's famous fashion industry. The crowd enjoyed the stylish clothing provided by several of Lexington's finest boutiques.


I set up my bandstand between the large main entrance door and the stage to be used by the models. This location allowed me the opportunity to see the models and their wardrobe up close so that I could better choose the appropriate music to play for each presentation. It was tough job, but someone had to do it.



The event was well attended and everyone had a good time. The grand ballroom looked great and Jessica and the LCC staff did an excellent job with all of the arrangements.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home