Monday, November 13, 2006

Packed Weekend Of Fun

Whew! Another packed weekend allowed for some great times. My Friday night gig at Giuseppe's was enjoyable as I saw some old friends that I hadn't seen in years. They came out especially to hear me play. That sure gives me a great feeling of satisfaction.

On Saturday morning I gave sax lessons. My newest student came well prepared and did a nice job on her lesson. That sure gives me a great feeling of satisfaction.

Saturday afternoon saw Matt and me at Commonwealth Stadium for the UK-Vandy football game. Kentucky won going away and is now going to be heading to a bowl! The Cats' offense was fabulous. That sure gives me a great feeling of satisfaction.

Saturday evening was a blast at Caproni's. Many of my friends and regulars were there to hear my music. The tip jar was an extreme success. That sure gives me a great feeling of satisfaction.

On Sunday morning Matt and I headed up to Cincy for the Bengals-Chargers game. We had a great breakfast at Bob Evans and super pregame at Paul Brown Stadium. We met the entire BenGals cheerleading squad and gladly accepted the new BenGals cheerleader calendar. Each of the ladies insisted on signing my calendar. Matt wasn't particularily interested (he's in fifth grade) and decided to kick field goals on the concourse play area while I discussed game strategy with Tiffany and Sarah. They are big fans of the sax and I am hoping to see them at some of my upcoming gigs at Caproni's. Obviously, that sure gives me a great feeling of satisfaction.


Sarah and Tiffany

The Bengals lost. Hey, it's just a game! The important thing is that Matt and I had fun. And THAT sure gives me the greatest feeling of satisfaction of all.

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the most satisfied guy I know. By the way, when are Sarah and Tiffany going to be at Caproni's?

 
At November 13, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger David Hall said...

It will probably after the football season ends before they'll be able to stop by. I'll see them in Cincy on 12/10/06 and will try to get things firmed up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home