Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Melting Pot VIP Grand Opening


Last night I played the VIP Grand Opening for The Melting Pot, a new restaurant in Lexington, KY. It features interactive fondue dining. The facility is very nice and should become a popular establishment in Lexington. Tops In Lexington was at the event and has posted a photo slide show on their website.


In addition to sharp dining room areas, they have an impressive bar equipped with high definition wide screen televisions. All of the employees were enthusiastic about the opening of the restaurant and hopeful for tremendous success. An extensive wine list is offered to go along popular cheese, beef, and chocolate fondue.


Owner Lori Hagen hosted the VIP Grand Opening




I enjoyed playing the gig and the guests liked my music very much. It was nice to see former Lexington mayor Teresa Isaac and other prominent people of the Lexington business community in attendance. I was asked many times for my business card during the evening, so this gig may lead to some nice private party work in the future.

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2017 2:17 AM, Blogger Drew Watts said...

Wow, this grand opening party looks great. I truly enjoyed reading this post. I also have planned a grand party for my son’s upcoming birthday bash but haven’t booked any venue yet. I plan to book the best event venues Chicago for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home