Thursday, March 16, 2006

March Madness

It's my favorite time of the year...March Madness. I've filled out my brackets and am anxious to win the car, plasma tv, cash, or free Mt. Dew t-shirt. I think Connecticut is the best team, but everybody and their grandmother is picking them or Duke. I'm going with a little bit of a dark horse this year...Florida. I figure that not many people will pick them, and if they DO win it, I'll be driving the new Hummer, or at least sporting the new t-shirt.

The Madison Central High School basketball team made the Sweet Sixteen. Melody is excited about it, as some of her friends play on the team. Go Indians!

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Florida is looking mighty good. You knew what you were talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home